Add yourself to the fuSHion Magazine Network for all things Hip Hop and Sports.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Crowd Pleasers

Ummmm...is it just me, or do female celebraties seem to be frequenting basketball games at an all time high? They seem to either be attention whoring or showing off their high priced heels.

I am a lover of all heels, so I ALWAYS enjoy seeing these pictures of todays so called "it girls" gracing courtside seats nationwide.
















Now we all know Queen Beyonce is the BEST at this game. I seriously doubt any of these females actually go to the games because they're such huge sports fans, but how else do you stay relevent. Word of advice to LaLa and Ciara, how about you to miss a couple of games for awhile. I'm sure Ciara will have to resort to borrowing some clothing pieces out of La's closet because we all know who's #Winning in that friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment