Add yourself to the fuSHion Magazine Network for all things Hip Hop and Sports.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Big K.R.I.T's Return Of 4Eva Tour Kicks Off In The Big Easy



Last night kicked off the "Return of 4Eva" tour in New Orleans, and I had the great pleasure of being there. This comes immediately after Big K.R.I.T. released his new album. Touring along with him his right hand man from his hometown Big Sant, Harlem native Smoke DZA, and Gary Indiana representer Freddie Gibbs. Along with performing new hits from his album such as "Country Shit", and "My Sub", K.R.I.T. also performed fan favorites like "Hometown Hero". Curren$y made an appearance and even requested an old song from the "K.R.I.T. Wuz Here" mixtape.

Words cannot express how proud I am of Big K.R.I.T. and Big Sant, I remember over a year ago I was doing an interview for The fuShion Magazine when they still called themselves the Alumni. Keep grinding guys, only time will tell.

Tour dates and all other information involving Big K.R.I.T can be found on Returnof4Eva.com

No comments:

Post a Comment