Add yourself to the fuSHion Magazine Network for all things Hip Hop and Sports.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Big K.R.I.T Drops New Album (Betta Late Than Never)



So my nizzle aka Krizzle is FINALLY dropping his new album titled "Return of 4Eva". It was supposed to be released March 22nd but due to personal issues he is dropping it TODAY! If you're wondering who Big K.R.I.T. is I suggest you do a google search of this young Mississippi born phenom. He was recently on the cover of XXL Magazine for the "Freshmen" issue alongside some corny niggas, but you know how that is. Simply take your behinds to Datpiff.com and download one of his best mix tapes "K.R.I.T. Wuz Here". I hope everyone is ready for some real music so all this nonsense that fills the airwaves can be laid to rest. Big HUGE shout out to my boy Big Sant, this is only the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment