Add yourself to the fuSHion Magazine Network for all things Hip Hop and Sports.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No Dancing Allowed

Sooooo...its approximately 3:49am in the morning and my homie over in Dallas Buc lets me know that him and a few of the homies have a new song and video out.

Not gon lie...I rolled my eyes.

See, me and Dallas got this love and hate relationship. And alot of the music that comes out of my old stomping grounds disgusts me. Yeah...you all know why. If I hear "hit the" or "do the" one more time I'm going to scream.

This wasn't the case with this song though (thank ya JESUS), and my boys B.U.C., Block, Ben Franks, Big Tex, Tum Tum, and Double decided to use a verse out of one of Dorrough's song as their hook and basically did a mic pass.

Sounded a little bit West Coast but my boys still kept that Texas feel...have a looksie won't you. I promise it's going to make your head bob.



ShoutOut to my "niggas" even if y'all don't get no bigger...

No comments:

Post a Comment